Pages

Friday, 1 January 2010

The Morning After

It's really the afternoon after, because that's when we came back home. Before New Year there was no time to take pictures as the sun came down quickly. And because it's the next day, my make-up was gone. We spent the night with our friends. There's no need for a lot in a good companionship. It's new year so it's time for new year's resolutions. I won't cheat myself with something what will never happen, like that I'll loose weight. I want to make driving license and read all the books I always wanted but never had time.
There's my x-mas gift on the pictures - faux fur - and proven set, which means sequined skirt from asos and simple, black blouse with wide belt. I don't like overstatement and usually build all set around one thing. I was going to wear something different but I felt most comfortable with these clothes.
  

1 comment: