Pages

Friday, 8 January 2010

Through the Rabbit's Hole

I was changing places 5 times over 5 years. I'll be doing it again soon. We're happy as we've found nice house and finally there will be only two of us. It's not my/our last move. I don't want to tie to one place because I know I won't stay here forever. I admit that I sometimes miss Dublin and the year spent in Mulhuddart. I've had the best house mates and really became attached to them. A few months ago I moved to the other end of Ireland and my life here looks completely different. Slower, without cinema card, without my friends and parties. Before I lived for myself, now we're together. I hope to come back to Dublin one day. A life in the countryside is good till some moment and I'm a city animal.
Below a pictures made at the same day as in previous post. I've chosen the place and heard that there's no light, that pictures for sure won't look good. At home we realised that they look amazing. In previous post I was compared to Alice in Wonderland and have to admit that on these pictures I really look like her.

14 comments:

  1. rzeczywiście jak alicja;)
    bardzo magiczne sa te zdjecia.Twoja porcelanowa cera,pofalowane włosy,karminowa sukienka i białe rajstopy zestawione tajemniczym zielonym tłem.
    bajkowo:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful color!

    Lovely blog!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super, że zamieściłaś link do swojego szafiarskiego bloga w Orang... Twoje stylizacje są naprawdę inspirujące. Pozwolisz,że dodam Cię do ulubionych. pozdrawiam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. alicja w krainie. swietna ta sukienka

    ReplyDelete
  5. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    Hello Friend, I love love love your blog, it‘s very interesting!!! I really like your style!! i‘ll visit you many times for sure honey.

    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    Hello Friend, I love love love your blog, it‘s very interesting!!! I really like your style!! i‘ll visit you many times for sure honey.

    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for nice comments
    dzięki wszystkim za komentarze

    ReplyDelete
  8. Naprawdę wyglądasz jak Alicja :) Piękne zdjęcia. Cieszę się, że zajrzałam na Twojego bloga :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The velvet dress is extremely pretty, and the whole outfit and surroundings and you look just wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. klamoty - dokładnie tak ! już dziś widzę na blogu kolejne wcielenie Alicji z Krainy Czarów, bjuti :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. these pictures are beautiful! you look right out of a boticelli painting

    ReplyDelete
  12. That color... did I see this on Chictopia? I remember this look vividly. So stunning.

    ReplyDelete