Pages

Monday, 8 February 2010

DIY - Socks Inspired by Miu Miu

I'm such idler. I was going to make socks similar to this one from months. They were in my head from a while but I never started. And what I see on other blogs - not only in my head. I found a moment now and just did it. I needed some sequins, seed beads, needle...It was almost impossible to get black/silver/metalic flower-shaped sequins. The one ordered on eBay never came. It's not a good time to buy on-line before x-mas though. I like the nude socks more but well...you need to use what you have. Of course mine weren't going to look as pretty as the original ones and I wanted more colours so I didn't even try to copy them. It was about inspiration and not copying so I used a lot of colorful beads and stones and just sewned them in a different shapes. I thought that there's no need for even more colours so just wore them with a simple black dress and no accessories.
 

7 comments:

  1. Ojej - rajstopy mnie powaliły! Piękne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah how cute! I'm so lazy with DIY stuff I wish I was more motivated :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Przeurocza sukienka, bardzo dziewczęca i lekka. Ślicznie wyglądasz :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Świetne rajstopy, sukienka też :) pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  5. hm, te rajstopy to jest joker tego bloga, fajne są

    ReplyDelete