Pages

Monday, 1 February 2010

My New Fragrances

I spent this weekend with my friends near Dublin and it wouldn't be the same without shopping with M. I bought a few things but they're not what I want to write about. Today it will be all about fragrances. My partner promised me a new perfumes so I had to check if I still like Narciso Rodriguez For Her. No, I don't. Instead, I want a Flowerbomb by Viktor and Rolf. It's perfect and has everything I like: freesia, rose, jasmine and patchouli. It's very sweet and feminine.
And I just couldn't stop myself from buying 30ml bottle of Glamour by Moschino with a lip-shaped clutch bag at discounted price. I've also got 20ml bottle of Dior's Addict from M. It's too heavy for her so I've got almost a whole bottle. I could bath in this fragrance. I like to wear oriental, spicy perfumes not only for the evening but for everyday. I used it before going to the bed and slept with my hand sticked to the nose. In the morning the fragrance was still around me and it was just delightful to wake up.
 picture by me

Notes:
Narciso Rodriguez For Her - Honey Flower, Solar Musk, Orange Blossom, Osmanthus, Amberlyn, Vanilla, Tactile Musk, Tactile Woods, Vetiver.
Moschino Glamour - Top notes: mandarin orange, neroli and bergamot. Middle notes: orange blossom, apple, pear and rose. Base notes: musk, petit grain and cedar.
Dior Addict - mandarin leaf, silk tree flower, Queen of the Night flower, rose, jasmine, orange blossom, absolute of bourbon vanilla, sandalwood from Mysore and tonka bean
Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb - bergamot, tea, jasmine, freesia, orchid, centiflora rose and patchouli 

1 comment:

  1. Great review!! Thanks for telling us what they smell like. It gives me a better idea of if I'd like it or not.


    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete