Pages

Tuesday, 27 April 2010

Red Waitress Dress

10 seconds. That's how long it took my boyfriend to take these pictures. So they're not of best quality. So don't complain please. The dress looks like a waitress uniform from 1950s. It can't be seen on the pictures but the fabric is a bit shiny. It was windy and it's very short so I had a problem with keeping my modesty...I'm not sure nobody seen my underwear...Well, never mind. We found a tiny café with tasty quiches but unfortunately I don't remember its name. I'm going to make it my often place to go for a tea when I'm in Galway, though. After doing what we had to we went for some shopping and I found a lovely boxes looking like old floral books. I bought 2 of different size and am going to keep my needleworks inside. I know I shouldn't buy more things but I can't help myself when they talk to me (like clothes to Ewa). It's rainy and dark today so I'll post a pictures of them at some other time.

7 comments:

  1. The dress is outstanding! że tak powiem ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kurcze, szkoda, że tak kiepsko z angielskim u mnie. Nie rozumiem tego, co piszesz, ale to, co widzę baaaaaaaaardzo mi się podoba:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Świetna sukienka. Wszystko tworzy, piękną, spójną całość :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. świetnie wyglądasz! bardzo podoba mi się ta czerwona sukienka

    ReplyDelete
  5. a ja bym chciała zobaczyć kelnerki w takich uniformach :D
    świetna sukienka :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 30 seconds only?! The pictures look very good I think, and I love the colors in your outfit. Pretty dress!

    ReplyDelete