Pages

Saturday, 22 May 2010

Red Apple Dress

It was so hot today. I didn't eat anything for a whole day and was drinking water instead. I don't remember when we had such good weather. I went to Galway this morning to take my driver theory test (passed!) and then for some shopping. I bought a huge (huge!) yarns in red and blue for my new project and some clothes that I don't really need but, well - they were on sale. Below is my new red apple dress. I didn't decide yet if I want to sell it. I'm going to make more sewing tomorrow as I didn't have time for it this week - I had to study for my test. My b-friend doesn't want to be my photographer so I'll have just indoor pictures for a while.

apple dress
apple dress
apple dress
fascinator
apple fabric

6 comments:

  1. Świetna sukienka, ale tej z papugami chyba nic nie przebije!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore your outfit! The hairband is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. świetne sukieneczki,ta i poprzednia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kolejna świetna sukienka... Apetyczna :)

    ReplyDelete