Pages

Saturday, 5 June 2010

Funny Day and Beetle Juice

I was told I look like a local, Irish girl (maybe because most of the people think Polish girls are platinum blondes?). In the past I've heard I look like Italian (??), Hungarian and well...Uma Thurman :) And like hobbit - when I cut my hair a few years ago. The happiest I was when I was told I look like Tori Amos! It was when I had a red hair. It's funny how you change over the years. My mom says I still look like a teenager (thanks Mom!). When I was 13, after reading 'Peter Pan' (my fav book), I decided I'll never grow up. I did but deep in my heart I'm still a little girl...
Today I wore a Top Shop 'Beetle Juice' trousers I bought a few years ago. Sometimes they're too tight for me (when I'm too fat) but fit perfectly at the moment. I've added blue brooches and headband (made by me), red heels and grey top I've stolen from my mom.

blue
blue
blue



6 comments:

  1. Jestem absolutnie zakochana w Twoich spodniach! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. te spodnie są obłędne! idealnie na Tobie leżą

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jestes jedna z nielicznych osob na swiecie, ktorym dobrze w takich spodniach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Genialne spodnie i te kwiaty koloru kobaltowego - genialnie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spodnie rewelacja! Ostatnio mam fazę na paski zwłaszcza pionowe, więc HYPE ;)

    ReplyDelete