Pages

Sunday, 6 June 2010

Pearls and Flowers. And Velour

That's what I call a real vintage! Over 30 years old velour skirt! I shown it before but at crappy pictures. My granny said my mom was wearing it in high school. Saved from burning and shortened, it's now one of my favourite pieces. I don't wear it that much as I don't want to damage it or anything. It's still in perfect condition and I want it to stay this way. 
I'm working on new dress at the moment. It'll have cut out heart at the back as the last one and a million notes printed all over. I think it's very cute. I will be also adding some new flower hair-pins too. I was cross-stitching them while watching 'Father Ted', a hilarious Irish comedy about catholic priests leaving at remote island. Unfortunately, there will be no more episodes due to the death of Dermot Morgan who played the leading role...Anyway, I was kept entertainment and could finally finish this work.

floral
floral

2 comments:

  1. piękna spódnica. jak na ciebie szyta :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bardzo ładna spódnica, widzę ją w wielu jesiennych zestawach :)

    ReplyDelete