Pages

Monday, 28 June 2010

Princess Leia hairstyle

I wanted to make this top for many years. I first saw a picture of it in one of my mom's magazines. Well, sometimes you need to grow up to some ideas hehe. I was stealing from her - I tear out a lot of pages from her fashion and craft magazines. I was also stealing from my sister by doing the same. I was collecting them in a folders divided in different categories: fashion, home, cooking, ads, art, craft, articles. I still have these folders and I still collect. I like to search them for new ideas and inspirations. I like to imagine for my own home will look like and what I'm going to sew next. As a teenager I was also collecting a pictures of everything in a shoe box and making collages. I was pretty good in it.
And coming back to my clothes - I made second top like this one but in white colour and from a bit different tattoo pattern. I will show it at some other occasion. My hair are inspired by Princess Leia's from Star Wars. But I added small flower.

tattoo top
tattoo top

2 comments:

  1. bardzo fajna bluzka, ciekawy ma wzorek, Myslę tak jak ty, że cyckonosz nie jest tutaj dobry. Bardzo lubie jak ktoś pokazuje na blogach swoje wyroby. Jest to bardzo inspirujace. Ja też lubię sobie poszyć lub przerobić szmatki, mam większą satysfakcję niż kupić coś i to tylko ubrać. POZDRAWIAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. włosy cholernie mi się podobają;)

    ReplyDelete