Pages

Tuesday, 27 July 2010

Going pin up

I forgot about this dress a long, long time ago. This weekend I decided to put some of my clothes for sale on eBay and found it while getting through all staff in my wardrobe. I actually put it on sale but now think I'll keep it. I can wear it in the office and for night out and it goes well with the rest of my clothes.
I've been doing a lot of pictures lately. I think I'll publish more of them on my blog soon. I don't want blog about clothes only. I want something more.

dress
dress
dress
dress
dress
dress

dress ~ Jane Norman, shoes  ~ no idea, flower hairpiece  ~ handmade, handbag  ~ Next

8 comments:

  1. Tutaj też świetny dekolt. Bardzo ładnie Cię wysmukla od góry. Super!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *ta sukienka pasuje do twojej figury:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fajny pin up, zapraszam do siebie http://wintydz.otwarte24.pl/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty dress! I especially love the top part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fajnie w niej wyglądasz ;)

    ReplyDelete