Pages

Thursday, 8 July 2010

New fabrics and Japanese dress

Look what I've got in the post. I like especially the one with a horses. It looks like 4 different patterns printed on 1 fabric. And on the left side there's a flower pattern that isn't visible on the right side.

new fabric

After few days of stagnation I again have energy for sewing. So I did this dress. I'm egoist this time and I'm keeping it for myself. It's a bit Japanese with this white blossom and birds. Anyway it reminds me of Japanese art. Call me boring but I again cut out heart at the back.

japanese dress


My song of the day is David Bowie 'China Girl'. David Bowie is the king! I heard it in the radio today and cannot stop singing it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, these fabrics are absolutely amazing! And I love the dress you did too! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete