Pages

Wednesday, 21 July 2010

Picnic at Hanging Rock

I liked more a part of this movie that happens inside the school building. The morning toilette, girl washing her face in water full of fresh flowers, girls helping each other with putting on the corsets, poetry reading, etc. I like to admire pretty items and small details like porcelain figures, lace curtains, clocks, picture frames. And I want to have this thing from 5&6 picture - I have no idea how it's called! a flower presser??

picnic at hanging rock
picnic at hanging rock
picnic at hanging rock
picnic at hanging rock
picnic at hanging rock
picnic at hanging rock
picnic at hanging rock
picnic at hanging rock
picnic at hanging rock
picnic at hanging rock


pictures - my own screenshots from Picnic at Hanging Rock

2 comments:

  1. What darling photographs! They make me think of 'Little Women', or something story-bookish and gracefully old-fashioned...

    ReplyDelete
  2. uwielbiam ten film!! też nie wiem jak nazywa się to urządzenie!!! POZDRAWIAM

    ReplyDelete