Pages

Thursday, 19 August 2010

A Day in Pictures - 1

Monday, August 16, 2010

Aug 16, 2010

8:00am - Waking up at 8am as I want to work on some dresses today (even thought it's my weekend and I should sleep until afternoon)

Aug 16, 2010

8:30am - Choosing a fabric for the dress. I decide to take first one from the top to make romantic 'English garden' cocktail dress. Later I'll use brown polka dot fabric to make 'Pretty Woman' inspired dress.

Aug 16, 2010

9:30am - Time for breakfast! I can work for whole day without eating anything but not today. I have cinnamon & raisin bagels with raspberry and strawberry jam and a large glass of milk.

Aug 16, 2010

11:00am - I finally get a book I've been waiting for - '200 projects to get you into fashion design' by Adrian Grandon & Tracy Fitzgerald (I love it!) and more fabrics.

Aug 16, 2010

1:00pm - Time for lunch! I take Kris to our local pub O'Gradys. I'm not that hungry after eating all these bagels for breakfast but Kris doesn't mind helping me out with my roast lamb.

Aug 16, 2010

3:00pm - I come back home later than I wished as I went to the healthy food store to buy a small gift for my friend. I won't tell what it is. It's raining and I forgot my umbrella. I'm not in a mood yet to finish the dresses so I play with a small baby blue beaded pouch I've got from my work colleague. It's handmade by her cousin from Philippines. I was going to keep there my lipstick but unfortunately it's too small. It's however perfect for a coins.

Aug 16, 2010

5:30pm - I came back to the dresses after taking pictures of blue pouch. I work until evening with a short brake for more sweets. I bought them a day before at street market. I have here delicious brownie, maple & jam mini tart and toffi, peanut & pistachio fudge. I share them with Kris. I need to buy more next time. We also ride to the Coole Park to take some pictures of me.

Aug 16, 2010

7:30pm -Both dresses are almost ready.

Aug 16, 2010

8:00pm - We watch movie and I have more food. Kris doesn't want greasy (burnt) burger before going to the bed so I eat mine alone. I usually don't eat that much in one day but it's the weekend, I don't like cooking and didn't eat much during past week in Dublin. We watch Roger Moore's 'Bowling for Columbine' movie - I know, it's perfect movie for romantic stay-in evening.

9 comments:

  1. nie moge się doczekać aż pokażesz swoje nowe sukienki :) DAJ ZNAĆ :D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I ask where do you get these lovely fabrics? They're gorgeous!

    J from Dublin

    ReplyDelete
  3. kolekcja materiałów jest imponująca!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the food looks sooo good! and how cute is that clock?! adorable blog dear xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get fabrics from different places but I'm not going to reveal from where exactly. sorry about that :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this answer, I found fabrics on ebay anyway. You didn't have to be scared, I just plan to make some cushions, lol.

    Cheers, J.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful fabric! They make me feel so inspired and dreamy!

    And boy do you know how to eat-nice!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. To się nazywa dzień pełen pracy :>

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this. so inspiring and yummy.

    xxx kissmequick

    ReplyDelete