Pages

Tuesday, 17 August 2010

English Rose and Pretty Woman Polka Dot Dress

Here are dresses I've been working on this weekend (for me - Monday and Tuesday). I'm so happy I had time to finish them before going back to Dublin.

English Rose Romantic Dress - vintage inspired, with 2 different kinds of lace:

English Rose Dress
English Rose Dress


'Pretty Woman' Polka Dot Dress - inspired by the dress that was worn by Julia Roberts in the best romantic movie ever:

Pretty Woman Polka Dot Dress
Pretty Woman Polka Dot Dress

4 comments:

  1. Both dresses are very beautiful. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the brown and white polka dot dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love the way you've embellished them with lace-very pretty. I wish I could sew like you do! I'm just starting out with my mam showing me how but I keep giving up...

    ReplyDelete