Pages

Monday, 9 August 2010

Lavender Summer

lavender dress

A new job in Dublin means no holiday this year, no college, no dog's adoption and travelling 200km every week to spend a weekend at home. I have so many new lovely fabrics and ideas and feel sick that I can't do anything with them. Maybe in a few weeks time I'll take my sewing machines to Dublin anyway. I just need to settle down, meet all my friends I haven't seen in months, organise new school and get used to new job. It's another proof I shouldn't plan anything ahead and get too comfortable as everything can change in another few months. Changes are good and keep life interesting. Next year can be completely different and I may live anywhere else.  

lavender dress
lavender dress
lavender dress
lavender dress

lavender chiffon dress ~ a wear, grey flats ~ atmosphere

6 comments:

  1. Uroczo :) A myślałam, że masz wakacje ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. it must be so exciting to live in different places! i love dublin! it's a great place :)

    http://seasidegulls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sukienka jest boska i ma świetny kolor :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. słodka sukieneczka :)

    http://subiektywnie1606.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute in that dress! Love the colour. I didn't know Awear before going to Dublin but I felt in love immediately :)
    Aww, Dublin...how I miss that city and my time there! I'm hoping to come back next year after my studies..but like you said..you never know. Ok, travelling 200 km every week isn't great but that's just life. You have to make some sacrifices.

    Love, Diana
    Songs and Fairy Tales

    ReplyDelete