Pages

Wednesday, 15 September 2010

A few things

I wasn't shopping lately. My whole life concentrates around work (different shift every week so it's almost impossible to plan anything) so I don't have time and patience to hunt for new season's clothes. I only step into the shop from time to time if my eyes catch something or to make myself a small treat. Like today - I made a new piercings and it was so painful that I just had to buy some small gift for myself. There's nothing better than new underwear so I visited La Senza store and bought these:

la senza

Here's something I think everyone is going to have this autumn. A forest animal's themed jewellery from H&M. These rings are so cute that I just had to buy them together with matching earrings.. Well, you can't  always be 100% original, can you?

forest jewelry
forest jewelry
forest jewelry

While looking for something suitable to put under the rings I found my old cross-stitch book. 

forest cross stitch
forest cross stitch
forest cross stitch

I also want to share my latest Etsy find - YouStinkSoap shop. I bought there these heavenly smelling solid perfumes - Pink Birthday Cake (syrupy sugar, vanilla, cotton candy, musk and light florals) and Of Consenting Age (toasted sugar, woods, fresh herbs and spices amid a heart of patchouli, licorice, French lavender, heliotrope and coriander; bottom notes of bergamot, mandarin, star anise and fresh ginger). I've also got a sample size cranberry&lime soap. I didn't think that such combination can be so tempting. The perfumes are small enough to fit any handbag and I just can't stop sniffing them. I love finding new perfumes and am greedy for everything sweet and sugary at the moment.

solid perfumes

If someone lives in Co. Galway and is looking for good Indian cuisine - I can recommend Santoor restaurant in Oranmore. We went there for dinner last weekend and will definitely come back. Everything was delicious. The place is very quiet, perfect for romantic evening.

6 comments:

  1. YUM! I love new perfume. Those look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zwierzaczkowe pierścionki są super :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moja droga szafiarko! Pewnie korzystasz już z programów partnerskich na w Twoim blogu. Nowością na polskim rynku jest NETSALES. Możesz zarobić pieniążki na nowe ubrania/gadżety poprzez umieszczanie reklam na swoim blogu.

    Więcej informacji u mnie w notce, bądź od razu możesz zarejestrować się na tej stronie wchodząc pod adres :
    KLIKNIJ TUTAJ ABY SIĘ ZAREJESTROWAĆ

    ReplyDelete