Pages

Thursday, 9 September 2010

Yellow Tulip Dress

yellow tulip dress

My new (old) dress bought from Sartorial Splendor. Its batik print and juicy colour immediately caught my eyes. Some of the leaves look like small hearts. I'm going to fight usual winter colour palette with bright and vibrant yellow, pink, red, green, blue and any colour other than black and grey. It's impossible to avoid them but I'm going to add something different this time. I also have to wear the same boring work uniform for 5 days a week and I miss my girly dresses so much. I try to personalise it by some jewellery and different hairstyles but it's still not the same. So I buy more dresses to cheer me up :) At least I can be myself at the weekend.

yellow tulip dress
yellow tulip dress
yellow tulip dress
yellow tulip dress
yellow tulip dress

4 comments:

  1. świetny krój i kolor ! ciekawi mnie jak ją zestawisz z dodatkami,czekam na stylizację !

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just beautiful! What gorgeous colors.

    ReplyDelete