Pages

Sunday, 23 January 2011

My new LBD


This vintage dress from BettyJeanVintage arrived in such beautiful box that I had to take some pictures while unpacking it...


A small handwritten Thank you card...


One more layer of paper to remove...


I've also got a small gift...


And... Ta da!


I'll need to amend this dress to fit me perfectly as it's a bit too wide but I'm very happy with this purchase. It has a lovely heart neckline, peplum waist and is made from black velvet. I'm going to wear it to work with matching cardigan and pearl necklace, and in the evening with some sparkling accessories.

9 comments:

  1. sukienka świetnie się zapowiada

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is smashing and looks like it's got the love and care it should get and I'm sure will receive from you also ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!


    Zapraszam do mnie po biżuteryjne pendrive'y od C-THRU:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this dress looks gorgeous! i've been on the hunt for a black velvet dress for a long time now, and this one is exactly what i'm looking for. i was disappointed to see that it is vintage! hopefully ASOS carries something similar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice blog,but this post is great!!
    follow u now!!!
    amazing
    xx
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That vintage dress is amazing. The packaging is so professional and lovely.
    Great purchase on your part.
    www.thegiftofgab-gabby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete