Pages

Monday, 21 March 2011

Feels like home


I like to come back home and see and use all my favourite things. I can walk around and the house is full of little treasuries that we collected over the years. The one above is my granny's old grinder. I don't really use it and it needs cleaning but I like to have it. It's one of my most precious things.


 That's my pyjama. It's Kris blouse but I use it at night when it's cold.


I made this little green monster for Kris to hang in his car. Well, he doesn't like things hanging in a front of him when his driving so it found its place on a bedroom door with a dream catcher.


That's a fat angel made by my artistic brother. It lost it's wings on the way from Dublin to Co. Galway and I never found a time to stick them back on. One day...


And our collection of different cups. We brought them from our travels and one day they'll be all displayed on a huge shelf in our house.

4 comments:

  1. Bardzo intrygujący blog,śliczna szata graficzna,pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ZAPRASZAM DO WZIĘCIA UDZIAŁU W KONKURSIE NA MOIM BLOGU :)) DO WYGRANIA BIŻUTERIA H&M :))

    www.annabartosik.blogspot.com

    pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. świetnie :P

    Zapraszam do mnie opisuje blogi i styl blogowiczek, który mnie urzekl. Moze i ty znajdziesz sie z czasem (oczwyiscie wszystko za zgoda wlasciciela bloga) :)
    Buziaczki.♥

    ReplyDelete